This Competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Eukanuba Australia and New Zealand Pty Ltd (ABN 88 092 020 178, NZ company number 2331868), of Level 23, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, whose principal place of business in New Zealand is Building 14, 666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland 1051 New Zealand (“Promoter”).
2. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question.
3. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions").
4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who is:
i. a resident of Australia or New Zealand aged 18 years or older at the time of entry;
ii. an owner of a dog at the time of entry;
iii. not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
iv. is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
5. The Competition opens at 10am AEST / 12pm NZDT on Monday 13th June 2022 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Monday 27th June 2022/1:59am NZST on Tuesday 28th June 2022 ("Entry Period"). No entries will be accepted after this time.
6. To enter, during the Entry Period an Eligible Entrant must:
i. take a photo of their pet dog at one of the following locations during the Entry Period:
• park; or
• bush/mountain; and
ii. visit the Promoter’s Facebook page at either Eukanuba Australia located at https://www.facebook.com/EukanubaAustralia/ or Eukanuba NZ located at https://www.facebook.com/EukanubaNZ/, depending on the Eligible Entrant’s location; and
iii. during the Entry Period share the photo to the Promoter’s AU or NZ Facebook page, depending on the Eligible Entrant’s location, and tag #GoDoItTogether. Failure to include the hashtag #GoDoItTogether may result in the Eligible Entrant’s entry being deemed invalid.
7. Entry into the Competition is restricted to one entry per person.
8. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter.
9. Eligible Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, and not the time of transmission by an Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any delivery service, network or equipment.
10. Any costs associated with entering (including accessing the Promoter’s Facebook page) are the entrant’s responsibility.
11. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
i. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction;
ii. fails to produce Proof of Identity or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way;
iii. in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
iv. in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. An Eligible Entrant may only enter via a social media account held in their own name. Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries. Multiple entries under different names and/or using different social media accounts may also invalidate all entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
13. Entries must:
i. be the entrant’s own entry, and must not include content which infringes the rights of any person (including copyright in musical works);
ii. not contain content which is obscene, offensive, malicious, defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, illegal, suggests infringement of any government health standards or guidelines or otherwise objectionable (in the Promoter's opinion);
iii. be suitable for display and publication nationally;
iv. not directly reference any other third party trademarks, names or logos other than the Promoter’s brands;
v. not contain any virus or malware or other malicious or inappropriate computer code or material.
14. Entries that are or include obscene, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, unsuitable, or infringing content as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion will be deemed invalid, are not acceptable and not eligible to win.
15. By entering the Competition and submitting an entry, the entrant assigns all copyright and all intellectual property and other rights in the entry to the Promoter as set out in these Terms and Conditions. By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries. In addition, the Promoter is not responsible for entries incorrectly completed/submitted or for problems experienced entering the Competition due to technical issues (i.e. computer/phone problems or internet connections).
17. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition. All information provided by an entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any queries, comments or complaints about the Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook.
PRIZE DETERMINATION AND PRIZES
18. All entries received during the Entry Period will be reviewed by the Promoter or their chosen representative at 10am AEST / 12pm NZST on Tuesday 28 June 2022.
19. Entries will be divided into two (2) groups depending on entrant country of residence, being either Australia or New Zealand. The best valid entry in each group will each win one (1) years’ worth of Eukanuba food for their pet, valued at a maximum of AUD$500.
20. The Promoter may judge additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed ("Reserve Winner").
21. Prize values are accurate at the date of commencement of the Competition and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a prize is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The actual NZD prize value will reflect the AUD to NZD exchange rate on the date of awarding prizes.
22. The total value of all prizes is up to AUD$1,000 RRP (inc GST).
23. The prize will be posted to the winner's Australian or New Zealand (as relevant) residential address within ninety (90) days of their entry being validated.
24. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies associated with this Competition will take no responsibility for the prize lost or damaged in transit.
26. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Competition including the prizes and these Terms and Conditions. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter will notify entrants of such changes.
27. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
28. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity via email, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry ("Proof of Identity"). If an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
29. The Promoter and associate agencies associated with this Competition accept no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this contest and each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry.
30. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to assign all rights of the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, including, without limitation, posting and promoting their entry (whether in original form or a modified or adapted by the Promoter as permitted under this paragraph) on the Promoter’s newsletters and website without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise).
31. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between a winner and any person with whom they choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
33. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Competition will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
34. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Entry Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
35. By entering this Competition, each participant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Competition and disclosing the entrant’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Competition and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Competition). The Promoter collects this personal information for the purposes of your entry into the Competition. This may include disclosures to organisations located in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and the United States. The Promoter may also use the personal information you give to provide prizes, for consumer care and research
36. We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. These companies may be based overseas, including in France. We require these companies to comply with the Australian privacy laws that apply to your personal information.